Local Restaurants and Lounges Offer Extra Incentives to Imbibe
Happy hour is back, which certainly gives Illinois residents a cause for celebration! From the Loop to Lakeview, local restaurants and lounges now offer extra incentives to slip out of the office and into a cocktail. Daily happy hour deals at Nacional 27, Tallboy Taco, Tesori, III Forks Prime Steakhouse, Cantina Laredo and Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club are outlined below.
Nacional 27 and Tallboy Taco
- Happy Hour: Monday-Thursday, 5-7 p.m.; Friday 4-6 p.m.
Monday: Margaritas $6
- Tuesday: Sangria $5
- Wednesday: Select glasses of wine $5
- Thursday: Select beers and tallboys $3
- Friday: Margaritas $5
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.; Saturday, 12-3; Sunday, 1-3 p.m.
- Monday: Pizza and any beer $10
- Tuesday: Wine on tap $5
- Wednesday: Wine by the glass $6
Thursday: Specialty cocktails $5
- Friday: Sangria by the glass $5
- Saturday & Sunday: Pizza and any wine by the glass $10
III Forks Prime Steakhouse
180 N. Field Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60601 312.938.4303 3Forks.com
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m.
- $1 oysters; half-priced draft beers and cocktails on tap
- Available in the main dining room and on the rooftop patio
508 N. State St., Chicago, IL 60654 312-955-0014 CantinaLaredo.com
- Happy Hour: Monday-Friday, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Half-off Casaritas, house wine, draft and bottled beer
- Half-priced small plates in the upstairs lounge, Monday-Friday 4-7 p.m.
Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club
- Happy Hour: Sunday-Friday, 5:30-7 p.m.
- All martinis $4 and half-priced small plates